Glasgow - City of Sculpture
By Gary Nisbet
Anderson College of Medicine
Details:

Sculptor: James Pittendrigh Macgillivray (1856-1938)
Architects: James Sellars (1843-88)
Completed by: John Keppie (1862-1945)
Location: Anderson College of Medicine, 56 Dumbarton Road, Partick
Date executed: 1888-9


Anderson College of Medicine, Glasgow
Anderson College of Medicine, Glasgow
Anderson College of Medicine, Glasgow Anderson College of Medicine, Glasgow Anderson College of Medicine, Glasgow
Anderson College of Medicine, Glasgow Anderson College of Medicine, Glasgow Anderson College of Medicine, Glasgow
Anderson College of Medicine, Glasgow Anderson College of Medicine, Glasgow

Click on an image to enlarge it.

Click here to return to the top.