Austrian born sculptor in wood, terracotta and concrete.
In 1938, he fled Austria during the Nazi Anschluss and
settled in Glasgow.
He studied and taught sculpture at GSA
under Benno Schotz
, and exhibited work at the RGIFA
, 1950-68, and RSA
In 1953, he produced the nude figurative group Mother and Child
for the north facade of Chirnsyde Primary School, 28 Ashgill Road, Glasgow.
His Euridice was included in the 1965 touring
Exhibition of Scottish Sculpture.
He occupied addresses at 155 Hill Street, Glasgow, and 8 Cargill
Avenue, Kilmacolm, and was married to sculptor Norma Zunterstein.